Weird tickle,tingle sensation in chest,throat,depressing,panic attacks

I have a really wierd tickle/tingle sensation that is in my chest and my throat it has been appearing every night around the same time and sometime through out the day. Its starting to be very depressing because i am afraid i have a heart issue i got so sick of the symptom i went to the emergency room and they did ekg , blood, test, xray , thyroid sonogram, nuclear thyroid xray, etc etc it all came back normal..This is so depressing i can not shake it i need help to go into more detail ive had panic attacks in the past and this started regularly after my last one.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012