Weird thing hanging from my vagina ?

I am 13 years old and there is a string-like thing hanging from my vagina. I haven't had sex, don't have my period so i don't know what it may be, please help me?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Sep 2010
It sound like is probably a "hymenal tag" is comment and usely go away by him self in the first few weeks of life....in some case it dosen't. Just get it check by your Doctor is a pretty quick procedure to remove.
  Anonymous's Response
I have that too and have no idea what the hell it is... It doesn't feel sensitive or like important to the vagina? I'm just assuming that it's part of the hymen or something... If you ever find out please tell me :(
um well it could be the thing that u have there when u have ur fake pience goes u may have a long if not talk to some one about it
  Anonymous's Response
its a hair lol ..... or ask ur mom ok
  Anonymous's Response
hi r u there ?
plz tell me women health
fdfsdfds
i st fine mints free this factuality
  Anonymous's Response
i'm pretty sure that its your hymen. i've heard that this happens and it will soon erode.