Weird symptoms, exposed to mold. Strep, mono test negative, no relief with medicines. Suggestion?

My name is anny i am a 22human year old dog baither at a grooming place. Ive nrver experienceed these systoms before.. i went to the doctor for what i thought to be strep but it was negative she gave me a brod sep. Anti bitotici went back cause it didnt help and got a mono test neg.... now thise anti biotics havent helped im worried it may be mold exposure at my work is got quite a bit of dark/ black mold. And peoole there do tend to be sick atalot
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012