Weird sensations in chest, back, pain in right scapula, below breast, side ribs. Relief from pain?

I m experiencing some weird sensations in my chest and upper back since yesterday evening. First I had pain under my right scapula . Then I had some rest and it stopped but after some time it appeared on the upper part of left scapula. As well felt some pain under my right breast and on the side of ribs. Is this pain which is coming from a backbone or muscles or this could be pain related to heart? This pain is not sharp and it is not persistent. It is coming and going. I m 24 yrs, bmi 17, student, rather sitting style, no alcohol, cigarettes or coffee. My diet is rather good and I don t have much fats there. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012