Weird sensation in throat leading to spitting white stones followed by blood, similar abases in other body parts. Tests recommended?

I have a number of issues and it seems the doctors are just not on page with me. Im concerned that if untreated or not treated right it will mean bad very bad news. For the past six yrs now i have had numerous sinus infections. Both ears and eyes have become infected as well. My skin has gone threw many episodes of staph as well. i feel like there is something in my throat when i look there are white stones followed by blood . i spit them out in a jar and accidentally for got about the jar when some one came to the door. Around a couple weeks later i found it and all the water blood and stone fluid was dried up. in its place was maggots and this green horrible smelling flaky stuff. i figured it was just iron or something from my blood. The later part of the six years i have been getting these abases in other parts of my body. i have gone to the doc for every attack so far mentioned and they gave me meds but it seems to never work only aggravate the symptoms recently had an abases on my ankle hurt so bad i decided to draw out what ever it was, i put the bloody remans in a jar. about a week later it was long stringy like fibers. i left it alone and aweek later it was clear to me to be mold. a green algae looking type of mold. could this be what is the problem and how do i go about getting tested or cured?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012