Weird sensation in lower abdomen, right behind belly button, stress, discomfort on lying down. Cure?

i have this weird feeling in my lower abdomen and right behind my belly button area. It doesnt really hurt it just makes me feel uncomfortable especially when Im laying down. When Iwalk around I can barely feel it... Only when I think about it. It worries me and its been causing a lot of stress . When I lay down in bed at night its all I think about and it doesnt really go away
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Your problem can be organic or psychological.Hence there is no harm in getting yourself evaluated by a surgeon/physician and rule out the organic causes.
All the best