Weird sensation in ear, fullness in head, hearing robotic voice when somebody speaks, having nasal allergies. Reason?

My 17 year daughter woke yesterday with what she described as a wierd sensation in her ear & fullness in her head. Today she says when people talk it sounds like a robotic voice in her head. She found it difficult to hear past it during lessons at school . She has always suffered from nasal allergies - dust, animal hair, plants etc so is often sneezy & blocked but has never suffered with anything like this.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012