Weird sensation in brain, nervous and nauseous.What could it be?

Hello i have a question. The other day i was sitting down and all of a sudden i had this weird sensation in my brain. It was like when you get butterflies in your stomach but it was only in my brain. I want nervous and i want nauseous. It really just felt like an uncomfortable feeling in my brain. I have no history that i know of that is related. My father has rheumatoid arthritis and he had skin cancer at a young age but that is it. meone help? One other symptom i had was this weird zapping feeling in my brain like a electrical shock. Erin
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012