Weird periods with reddish orange blood and no blood clots and much shorter. Reasons ?

I have been having weird periods they arent the same as they have been in the past reddish orange blood and no blood clots and much shorter by like 2-3 days shorter. The pregnancy test I have taken are all negitive . But today I have been feeling baby kicks up on my right side and I can even feel them with my own hand . they have been lasting for almost 3 hours now. Im very tired all the time and pretty grochy. I dont know what to do. Please help thanks!!
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012