Weird periods since unprotected sex, greenish breast discharge, constipation, strange movements in stomach. Cause?

hi doc.i had a reguler period 26 march.had unprotect sex all through april.on the 16 of april i had spotting.i havent had sex since april 24.i started having this wierd period from may 7 ever month it never change date.its not redas it should be.ive been though every preg symtom u can think of.i got 4 blood test 20 urine all neg.i have a full medical every feb all my argans are i have a greenish and sometimes clear liquid in my breast and strange movement in stomoch and terrible constipation .i have 2 childern 19 and 6 . can this be reaction from that preg or is it my mind tricking my body.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer