Weird pain, numbness and cold temperature on ankle part. Leg sprain. Is it normal?

Hello, well i am very worried over my ankle conditions, i sprained it last week on wednesday, & today is exactly a week ever since. In the hospital they gave me 2 weeks and they gave me crutches but then i walked on it on sunday through yesterday and i stopped cause i started noticing wierd pain again and now i'm feeling numbness and a cold temperature on my ankle and part of my foot too. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
the ankle may be immobilized for 10 days without weight bearing on it unless the sprain is of grade one or two (mild). This can only be ascertained on MRI of ankle.Feeling of numbness and tingling can be related to nerve or circulatory insufficiency due to local swelling if any and may subside