Weird pain inside of my bottom lip

Hi, I m a 26 year old female and for the past 2 months I ve been expiriencing a weird pain in the inside of my bottom lip, it gets trigger every time I brush my teeth but I haven t had any type of injury like bites of burns and it s getting worse, it looks normal, it s not swollen, maybe a little more red where the lip meets the gums , no bumps. It feels very raw and when I touch it with my tongue it feels hot and sour, like a said weird
Asked On : Fri, 4 Nov 2011
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.There could be local infection in your gum.You must visit a dentist for the diagnosis and treatment.Thanks and good luck.