Weird onion smell in nose, stomach problems, acid in throat, high pulse rate. GERD symptoms?

I have had a funny garlic/onion smell occasionally in my nose for weeks, also had stomach problems and acid in my throat...the pharmacist gave me enzymes and probiotic which has helped the stomach but not the acid. Last night had bad acid in throat and this morning I am very dizzy and had diarrhea and my heartrate is 104 bmp. I am 41 year old female, 145 lbs. Have an underactive thyroid, and high cholesterol .
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013