Weird feeling through out right arm after stents put, reddish bruise. Need to be concerned ?

I had stints put in about two years ago. I had a weird feeling thruout my right arm . It went away and then a small bruise showed up, about the size of a ,quarter then it got larger thruout the day abut the size of a softball. It was a redish color in the middle with purple outline. I had a drink of Vodka and the bruise is going away. It has just faided but still their. Could this be a sign of a blood clot or something I need to be concerned about..I am 48 and I weigh app. 200 pounds and 6 2.. I was drinking for two weeks heavily with not sleeping much or eating. Then I stopped for 3 - 4 days and then this is when this happend with my arm and bruising .. Thank you for your time, AAAAA
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013