Weird feeling on the left side of torso when I smoke weed, stays on left side of chest, moves to head. Reasons ?

Hey ive been having this really weird feeling on the left side of my torso when i smoke weed and it weird because i have been somking for a while and it has never happend until recently its like a thing traveling up and down and it hurts sometimes it just stays on the left side of my chest the moves up to my head its wierd
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The symptoms are a little weird of course. Smoking weed is an activity which you are doing for so many years and before you never encountered such problem. But now, are you worried about this habit? Do you want to stop it? Do you worry that unncessary health propblem might arise out of smoking weed? Or do you have any palpitation or sweating or breathlessness during the said period of weirdness? If the answers are no, then you might have no problem. Don't be anxious. Stop smoking week if you are worried about it. Consult a physician to have another opinion on it. Get well soon.