Weird feeling on lips, keep clenching the teeth, irritation on lower jaw and right side of face, yellowish flap on throat. What does this indicate?

Thank you, this past week I have been clenching my teeth at night. On the right side of my lower jaw and right side of my face bothering me. Funny feeling. I have an old bridge on the lower right side so I thought that was damaged or a problem. There is a mild metalic taste or cold feeling on occasion. My lip feels funny on ccassion als. I have been gargling and rinsing with salt water and that seemed to help. I looked in the back of my throat tonight and saw a whitish or yellowish flap behind the tongue sticking up out of the throat. I was shocked to see that and had never seen that before. My throat does not hurt and my glands are not swollen. this is scary.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012