Weird feeling near navel and pimples, terrible pain in lower abdomen, excessive sleeping, white discharge. Pregnancy?

I ve been having this weird feeling/pain in or near my navel and my nipples are driving me insane I had terrible pain in my lower abdomen the er doctor told me I have a UTI I don t know if these symptoms are linked but I ve been sleeping more than usual and waking up tired I m not eating much or at all which is weird for me I just haven t been hungry and I have this sticky white discharge that has no smell am I pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013