Weird feeling in right nostril hurts and congested. WBC normal. Suggestion?

Ok so my mother had problems with her sinus s after many doctor visits and two surgeries for a twisted septum she went for 2nd opinion and it was non hodgkiss lymphoma which ultimately took her life at the age of 41. I myself now at 36 am having weird uncomfortable feeling deep in my right nostril for months now. Now I am sick and congested and it hurts even more. Haven t found a doctor yet to take my fears much past a blood test to say my white blood count is fine so not to worry. What do u think?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012