Weird feeling in lower stomach, sharp pain on passing stools, touching. Treatment?

Hi I have been having a weird feeling in my lower stomach , it is right under my belly button and off on either sides of my stomach. When I poop it sends sharp pains.. but once I m done it feels more like cramping. The only time it hurts is when I go # 2. But the feeling is always there. My stomach is kinda sore when you touch sertain spots but not really bad. It hurts more when I stand up and when I m laying down I don t even feel it.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012