Weird feeling in head, weakness, fatigue, upset stomach, tests showed low vitamin d, high ldl. What else could be wrong?

hi there it has been 3 months now i feel funny with my head,i mean light headed kinda pressure behind the back, fatigue ,weakness and upset stomach,had an ultrasound and endoscopy of abdomen but all came clear,did a couple of blood tests for infection but nothing positive,the only thing found was a low range vitamin d in my blood serum and a bit of high ldl cholestrol,i ve been taking 6000 IU of vit d3 supplement daily,really worried about what else could b wrong with me
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012