Weird feeling in head, feels unbalance, anxiety headache, confused, light sensitive. Concerned

i am a 23yr old male i have been feeling wierd rushing feeling throu my head for about six months now along with head aches it makes me feel un ballenced sick and confussed last 2 weeks but head ache has turned into very sharp shooting pain (1 spot on right side off drain) in my head along with alot off popping cracking sounds and my head feels like its under alot off pressure makes me light senitive ass well and also a sensatoin off fluid building and relesing.. i have been to emergency twice now and they try to tell me its anxiaty witch it defently is not i also went to a doctor about it and he did not take it serously i am starting to become afraid as it is getting worse very quickly.....any help please
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. From the look and feel of your description itself it is very evident that you are suffering from anxiety disorder. Please do understand and do not reject the possibility out-rightly. Nobody agrees that they have anxiety problem in the beginning because they always think that it is a psychiatric problem (madness) and needs medicines.

It is false notion. Anxiety disorder is a state of mind and not a psychiatric disease. Anxiety disorder is curable just by lifestyle changes and learning to relax when needed. Psychotherapy and meditation should cure you. I shall help you through healthcaremagic if you desire so.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Get well soon. good luck.