Weird feeling in ears, difficulty in hearing post flu shot, test showed hearing loss. Thoughts?

Last year I got my flu shot around 2:30 pm. Before my shift was over, my ears started to feel funny. The next day my ears echoed. If someone was in front of me talking and the TV was on, I had a hard time hearing them. I went to the doctor. They did a hearing test which showed hearing loss . I went to the ENT and he found nothing. Both denied it was from the flu vaccine . I have never had troubles with my ears. What are your thoughts? This echoing lasted about three months.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012