Weird ear pressure remains despite being giving the all clear by ENT surgeon ?

After being on the waiting list for over a month, I went to see my ENT Surgeon who performed another Nasal Endoscopy and gave me the all clear and said both my sinuses, Eustachian Tubes were clear and fully functional, and my Nasal Septum which was significantly crooked and twisted last year was only slightly deviated. Since March last year, the ear pressure behind my ear drum at times has been similar to the pressure differences experienced while flying, I mentioned to my ENT surgeon about the possibility of mucus or pus being trapped inside my Eustachian Tube and he confirmed there wasn t any from the evidence gathered from the Nasal Endoscopic Procedure. I am a bit curious though as both procedures from my ENT were both done using only Nasal Endoscopy and we re diagnosed within about ten minutes after attending the appointment. Any tips and advice will be most appreciated...
Asked On : Thu, 25 Aug 2011