Weird bumps that pop with white junk, bleeds, scabs and fills over again. What could this bump be?

I have a weird bump that pops like a pimple with white junk that comes out then I keep squeezing it and it bleeds then it scabs over and then it fills with junk again. I ve had ingrown hairs down there before and I m thinking this could be one but it s been I would say a month that I ve had this and I can t get it to go away. It does not hurt or anything so I m not too concerned but now that I ve had for a while now it s beginning to worry me. What could this bump be? And how can I get it to go away?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012