Weird bumps on my breast and always having a low hemoglobin level

Hi I am 18 weigh 200 punds and have a constantly low iron as well as hemoglobin. I have extreme hyper-mobility and in the recent tests my SED rate has been elevated. I am experiencing an odd array of bumps. I always get pimple like bumps on my breasts prior to my monthly. But recently I had a large painful bump on my groin that was excruciating it eventually popped and blood came out. Its not fully gone yet and now I have a different kind of bump that is on my lower inner thigh. It is dime sized red and swollen it is extremely painful particularly to the touch but doesn t appear to have a head .
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
Dear Patient,
You seems to be suffering from recurrent boils.You can take a course of an Antibiotic,but best thing will be that you cosult a Dermatologist.

Dr Sharat Gupta
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have fungal infection causing itching and resulting in infection causing bumps and swelling.
take one antibiotic course,take some antihistamine.
Apply triple action cream.
keep proper local hygiene during period.
ok and bye.