Weird bump under the bulb of my penis. Is it wart or something else ?

Okay I have noticed a bump on the underside of my penis just below the bulb it s.. I don t know maybe 2mm or 3 I don t really know I m kind of worried about it. It s solid and does not have any discharge, and after touching it around 4 years ago I have not contracted warts anywhere on my hands, but I m still concerned it may be a wart or something. Can I please have some help? I m 18, Not a virgin but I did use a condom when I had sex.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011