Weird bump on stomach and vagina. Feel numb and painful. Is it an infection?

I have these weird bumps on my stomach , thigh, and top of vagina , some are white and painful and when I a reach them off, pus comes out and they go red. They re really small but they hurt. There are 4 on my stomach, two of thigh and 6 on the top of the vagina.. I was thinking they could be boils or ingrown hairs but previous ingrown hairs that I have has we re purple and not painful. I ve never had a boil before and they look to small to be boils. The skin on my thigh has also been numb for 3 days and I m not sure why
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer