Weird behavior on staying away from loved one, doesn't mix with anyone else, cries foolishly. What type of treatment is advisable?

Hi, My younger brother is feeling stressed and lonely after the marriage of my elder brother. He(the younger brother) calls my elder brother madly 50-60 times a day. He didn t find comfort under his parental guidance and anybody else. He cries like a child and acts foolishly. As a person he is very helpful in nature and has completed his masters in computer. Please suggest if any counseling session or any medicine required in his case.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Oct 2012
Hi..please get help from a psychiatrist as these may be signs of depression..if it is treated early, it carries a good prognosis..good day