Weird and tight feeling in the left side of neck, smoking and alcohol consumption. Cancer?

The left side of my neck and underneath left side of jaw has been feeling weird. Not pain, but an odd sensation. I am 28 years old and I smoke a mixture of marijuana and tobacco, but not cigarettes, for nine years and I drink a moderate amount of alcohol. This feeling comes and goes and started this past summer. Sometimes my left war feels full too. My neck is really tight too on the left side. I also sleep on my left side too. I am really concerned I have neck cancer . Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013