Weird Tingling Sensation on head, dizziness, headaches, bump on head. Worry?

Hello. So yesterday (friday) I got hit on the forehead (slightly to the right) by a door. The door was opened quickly and left a bump on my head, caused slight dizziness, and gave me a headache. The dizziness and headache soon went away with only the bump left over. The next day (today) I touched the bump and noticed that the top of my head would get a tight/tingling feeling. I did not get hit on the top of my head and when i normally touch that spot I feel nothing. It is only when I touch the bump on my forehead do I get that weird sensation on the top of my head. The harder I press on the bump, the stronger the sensation on the top of my head feels. The location of the bump and where I feel the weird sensation are aligned, but of course the spot where i feel the weird sensation is located higher up on my head. Do i have anything to be worried about?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013