Weird Skin looking thing hanging in mouth, please suggest me

Hi I have something hanging off the inside part of my upper lip in front of my front two teeth. It is hanging superficially and I noticed it a couple days ago, but it has become more prominent. It is nonpainful, easily move-able, and is flat, smooth and kind of circular. When I left my lip it I can see it pretty clear, I thought it seemed cystic but I am not sure anymore. Please let me know what it could be. I brush regularly but havent dont anything else to it.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011