Weight reduction, increased fatigue, excessive hunger, feeling of churning in stomach post staying away from home. Any ideas?<br>

Hi, I am 23 year old male. I moved from my parents back in January 2012. Since then I have notice my weight decreasing from 13 stone to now 11 stone 10lbs. My eating habits have changed slightly but I have noticed that I feel more fatigued than usual, my job is very stressful also. Just recently I have become incredibly hungry, no matter how much I eat or when I eat it is never enough as my stomach feels empty and I can feel the stomach acid churning. If you have any ideas what this could be I would really appreciate any ideas. Kind Regards, James Chapman
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012