Weight put on in tummy region, feels pregnant, missed period. Tubiligation done before. Pregnancy test required?

Hi i have put on an incredible amount of weight in my tummy reogin and feel i might be pregnant, i have missed 2 periods, i am not experiencing sore boobs at all, at first i thought i might be going through early menopause as i was getting hot flushes but they have stopped now, i had them for a few weeks, i had a c section with my last child 14 years ago and at the same time had a tubiligation, do you think its necessary for me to have a prenancy test
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013