Weight loss, vomiting after smoking marijuana. How to help him quit?

My son was smoking marijuana poppers and got really sick. He lost tons of weight and couldn't keep anything down. He stopped smoking and smoking weed for two weeks and just recently got his appetite back. He is able to keep food down now. I thought it was such a scare he would stop completely. He was so scared. Just caught him smoking again upstairs tonight which he knows he is not allowed in my house. I was very hurt, because we went through major scare together now not sure what to do. He just started this semester in school again and I feel he cannot quit alone. How do I help him handle quitting this altogether
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013