Weight loss, tiredness, blood clots during menses, skin darkening over face post intake of unwanted 72. Remedy?

sir, i get marry just 5 months ago. my wife took unwanted 72 for birth control . but she got lot of problems like weight loss , headache , body pain, tiredness, n feeling too weakness. and her periods are irregular for one n half months, i mean she did not get periods for 1and half month. last time when she got periods, there were blood cloud from her vagina during periods. m worry due to this. and her body skin is going down and becoming dark. so how her body and face get the previous freshness and glowing face? what should be the diets in her meal and daily routine. plz suggest sir.....
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012