Weight loss, stress, nausea on thinking of food, forgetting to eat. Tips to gain weight?

Hi! I have a problem with my weight! I ve never been even chubby, but I was a normal size. However due to stress with my final exams in high school a year ago, I lost that few kilos that would make me look healthy and I am trying in vain for more than a year now to get it back but I can t because sometimes even the idea of food is makes me sick or I just forget to eat or not hungry at all. I work out but even that does not help much. I fear that I will lose even more weight if something does not change soon. What should I do? What should I eat?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012