Weight loss, skin tags on abdomen. Using apple cider vinegar, burning on application, foul smell, clear pus. Treatment options?

I m a 40 yr old female. I have lost over 100 lbs in the last 3 yrs, and about a year ago, I noticed groups of skin tags running parallel across my lower abdomen where there s a skin fold (which was much worse before the weight loss ). My doctor confirmed they were skin tags but my insurance doesn t cover their removal. I have been using apple cider vinegar to treat them, which didn t hurt at first but after a few days it began to burn when I applied it; and several skin tags have fallen off; however, now this skin fold smells absolutely horrible and the whole area is oozing a clear pus/ blood type substance. It s also quite painful. The area is raw, red, and very sore to the touch. My guess is it s infected. How can I treat this; it s in a skin fold so becomes moist very easily.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012