Weight loss, orange skin, shortness of breath, leg cramps, vomiting, dizziness

Hi, I am really worried about my brother. He is 38 years old and he has had extreme weight loss . He is now down to 121 pounds, he is 5 8 . For the past 4 months he has also had a strange orange tint to his skin . He looks like he constantly tans, but he is indoors majority of the time. This past weekend he became really ill; shortness of breath , leg cramps , vomitting and really dizzy. He went to the doctor yesterday, we are waiting on the blood work results. Any ideas of what could be going on? Thanks for your time,
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012