Weight loss, normal test results for liver, kidney, sugar, no clinical findings. Should I get hormonal and D3 tests done?

Age 72 height 170 cms weight 60 kgs. Lost 9 kg. weight during the last 4-5 yrs. lipid profile , Thyroid, kidney, liver and stomach status and functions are normal. Sugar fasting and PP is normal. Enlarged benign prostate size 35. PSA 7. In 2001 developed spine aching and it was diagnosed as bone tuberculosis after MRI. Treatment of TB was taken for 11 months. Now there is no complication and problem of spine. Good appetite. sometime repeat the course of multivitamin with minerals and calcium. Do alot of mental and physical work . There is no clinical finding of weight loss. I am worried should I get Hormones and D-3 tests done? Please suggest me what should I do.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012