Weight loss, hard bony lump under rib cage, no pain, discomfort while sitting. Causes for lump?

i have gone from 8 stone to 7 stone in 2 weeks, i have a hard bone feeling lump under my rib cage on the righ hand side, it dose not hurt, but feels un comfy while sat down, as i run my fingers down my rib cage all is ok untill at the very bottom their is this big lump, i can push it in a bit but it is very hard, i am 34 years old with 2 children aged 14 and 4, both from c section, other wise i am fit and well, many thanks
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012