Weight loss, hairloss, low apetite, tiredness, normal thyroid, no anemia. What could be the reason?

My CBC came back with low MCHC (30.8), but the summary says no anemia . I have lost about 8lbs in the past few months without trying to (I am currently 5 feet/6 inches and 115lbs). I have also lost a lot of hair (so much that others have noticed and asked if I ve gotten a haircut). My appetite is low, and I am tired often. I m not sure where to go from here. I have also had my thyroid tested, and it was normal.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012