Weight loss, constipation followed by loose stools, itchy lumps on arms and legs. Cat had been de-wormed few days ago. Possible causes?

Hi, I was just getting a bit paranoid because I found out my cat had worms a few weeks ago. I got him treated and he is now worm-free. I was just wondering if I could have gotten them? I haven t noticed weight loss , nor have I really been paying attention. I have been constipated, followed by periods of loose excretion . I also have these really itchy lumps on my arms and legs. Now, I understand that they could be fleas, but I have treated my house so many times, and have given the cat baths. There have been no signs of fleas in the house since the worms were exterminated. I have noticed that I m not as hungry as I usually am and actually tend to be nauseous.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer