Weight loss, chronic pain, frequently passing stools, rectal pain. Done colectomy and ileostomy

I had a total colectomy in 2009 and iliostomy take down with a S pouch takedown in 2010 .. I keep losing weight can t seem to hold anything inside for very long and have chronic pain .i am trying to eat more calories but with no help even have ensure plus drinks with meals and in between meals ..I seem so constantly be in the bathroom and have rectal pain after .. Have no quality of life always running to the bathroom
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013