Weight loss, body cold, stomach pains, slurred speech, low sex drive. All tests normal. Reason?

my husband has the following symptoms weight loss 6foot tall was 192 now 147 cold all the time stomach pain after eating feeling of fullness sleeps in the middle of talking or eating slurred speech with a type of whistling sensitive to noise low sex drive sharp prick like pain in thigh and numbness on a hand size area on side of one thigh has had ct scan of abdomen, ekg of heart, ct scan of heart, endoscopy, mri of abdomen, test for crohns, celiac , thyroid, allergies, exray of abdomen and chest, all blood work done normal cannot work cannot eat but is forcing himself-occasional diarrea but no blood in stool aversion to sweets (used to love them) and is drawn to salty snacks which for some reason he can still eat.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
You have not given the age of the patient. Still I presume that your husband is an elderly adult. Also the period of development of the changes is not given. I understand that your husband is suffering from an unexplained weight loss with several other important symptoms that have not yet lead the physician to a specific diagnosis.

I am a Homoeopathic physician and so naturally will enquire what exactly happened prior to the onset of all these symptoms. I mean an unexpected shock or sudden unresolved conflict in the mental level. From my experience and from the knowledge of the human psychology, such strong emotional conflicts in the psychic level can ignite the development of certain diseases in the organ level as explained in your husband's case. It will take some more time before the pathology advances to a stage when a diagnosis can be easily made by the medical science. But Homoeopathy can intervene even at this stage and prevent the patient from advancing to worse situations.

In similar cases, where the weight loss is very prominent, usually we have to think and rule out mainly the Addison's disease, Cancer, Celiac disease, COPD, Crohn's disease, Dementia, Depression (major depression), Diabetes, Heart failure, HIV/AIDS, Hypercalcemia, Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid), Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), Parkinson's disease, Peptic ulcer, Tuberculosis, Ulcerative colitis etc. But since you have done all the possible investigations and the results do not yet lead to a particular diagnosis, I strongly believe that his changes are occurring in the psychic level mediated through the brain.

I would like to have a detailed case taking in a Homoeopathic method to find out his present mental make up, physical make up and other changed desires and aversions, which will lead us to have a constitutional remedy that will arrest his onward deterioration and will bring him back to health. Or consult an expert Homoeopath at the earliest for the same. We would like to have information in several areas like his past disease history, treatment history, family history etc. to reach at the right constitutional remedy. Even his changed desires and aversions like aversion to sweets which he used to love and his desire for salty snacks which for some reason he still likes become important for a Homoeopath.
I wish your husband speedy recovery through Homoeopathy
Dr. C. J. Varghese