Weight loss after cholecystostomy, low appetite, blood in stools, light headedness, burning sensation under eyebrows. Treatment suggestion?

Hi my best friend has suffered major weight loss after a cholestectomie, she now can bairly eat and it s been nearly two years she s been going through, she s had loads of test but the doctors are just sayin they don t know what s wrong, she has two children and this is making her so emotionally low as she just wants to be normal again, her symptoms today are; a lot of blood in her stool , light headed and dizziness , burning sensation begging her eye brows.... She didn t strain on the loo and has had the Erg to go more to day and last night please help her get better. She really can t loose any more weight
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012