Weight increased, regular exercise and diet followed. Solution to reduce weight?

Dear docotor,iam really feel bad,and always thinking to reduce my weight.Iam100kg.i have tried several tips and iam doing exercise aslo.but you, i use to get depressed . I was good looking girl in earlier. But i look like a 40 years old women, since i am-just 29.Please help-me Docotor. Can i go to Vlcc r any other thing.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response

Before started losing weight get your blood tests done ( lipid profile, Thyroid, and PCOD test).

For weight loss along with exercise diet changes are also necessary.

Junk food items

processed and frozen food items

Oily and fried food items

10-12 glasses of water

3 servings of fruits

more and more vegetables

regular excercise

small and frequent meals

Hope it will work