Weight increased, having thyroid hypofunction. Taking thyrox 200 mg. Not cured. Blood test done. What should i do?

hi sir my health body hevy weight increased last two years. i am confirm the thyroid hypofunction. i am using thyrox 200 mg tablets using daily morning . but no useful is my opinion. i am recently cheek the blood test giving 30 may 2012 and report release on 1- june 2012. the results are C.L.I.A METHOD T3: 10; T4 : 0.3 ; TSH : 126.01 AND MY LIPID PROFILE IS PHOTOMTRY METHOD IS CHOLOSTEROL TOTAL: 287 mg% ; CHOLOSTEROL HDL-DIRECT: 21;TRIGLYERDES : 595.2; LDL CHOLOSTEROL : 147.56 and VLDL CHOLOSTEROL :119.04(CALCULATED); TC/HDL CHOLOSTEROL RATIO: 13.7(CALCULATED); LDL/HDL RATIO : 7.03 (CALCULATED) . PLEASE SUGGESTION GIVE ME
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012