Weight increased after delivery. Survical, back, leg pains. Solution for weight loss and pain?

Hi, I have two children one is Six and a half month born and at the time of second Doctors had advised me for stitches and for complete bed rest and to take injections in every week upto the complete time.I will do that so that the second will not be born earlier. After the delivery of first baby my weight is increased by 25-30 kg and I got the problem of Survical & severe pain in my back and legs. I have tried my best to reduce my weight but I can t succeed. Can you please help me to lose my weight and to come out from pain
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013