Weight gaining tendency, taken lipocut 120, on Bigomet SR. Can I take lipocut with bigomet SR?

Hii, im 27 yrs female, married since last 5 monthe, I have always had a tendency to gain weight . 2 years back one of the doctors priscribed lipocut 120. After i had that, my weight reduced and without any side effects. Once my weight reduced i stopped the intake of lipocut, but after marrige, i have again started gaining wt. Now since i am married, my gyacae has prescribed Bigomet . My query is can Lipocut 120 be taken along with Bigomet SR?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012