Weight gained, stomach bloating, urge to urinate, blood in urine. Advised tests. Symptoms of ovarian cancer?

Hi, I am a 52 year old female. I have had a hysterectomy @ 36 years old, still have my ovaries. I have my menopause ( I take the natural tabs which are Black Cohosh for hot flashes) and have gained 2 dress sizes in the past year. I have never had a weight problem prior to this past year. In the last 4 weeks or so I have had stomach bloating (no pain, just fullness and swelling) a lot (I look 5 months pregnant), as well as the need to urinate during the night, then the past few days I have had frequency to urinate up to 7 times a day and big amounts. I went to the GP today who said that I had large amount of blood in my urine and has ordered a blood test ASAP and an abdomen ultrasound (she mentioned she wants to check out my gallbladder ) plus a pelvic ultrasound to check out my ovaries. I am concerned that I may have early symptoms of ovarian cancer . Thank you for considering my question.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013